I have to tell you I am pretty fed up with the link schemes being propagated across the internet, so I want to make sure we mostly go over how you likely will NOT become a millionaire.
- By purchasing an ebook that tells you how to become a millionaire
- By signing up for some membership site that has the “perfect plan” to bring you a million dollars in just 30 days.
- By signing up with an SEO company promising to rank you #1 in Google in 7 days
- By doing any sort of automated link building where you will get new links every day or week simply by signing up.
- Signing up with some service that will “spin” your article and publish it on thousands of sites. Again, watch out. You are looking for trouble.
People who want to get rich quick and get links quick seem to ride in the same car that is heading over a cliff! There will be those few people that are super lucky and get rich with a very bad plan, but be assured that this is the exception, not the rule! There is also this assumption that it is mostly greedy people that get rich, so being greedy is a virtue. Again, this is not accurate assumption.
If you REALLY want to know how to become a millionaire, its going to take some time but it is possible to increase your chances of this dramatically. Here is the basic framework:
- Put Quality First - If you build a web directory (and there ARE millionaire directory owners), make sure every page of that directory that you build is top quality with excellent information.
- Build Relationships with People - You won’t do it alone and people will help you along the way. Some people will be richer than you and some poorer, but develop strategies to make lasting and worthwhile relationships. No man or woman is an island.
- Honesty - As you start dealing with larger quantities of money, people will not want to give money to you if they don’t know they can trust you. Once the word is out that you can’t be trusted, it will tend to follow you around. On the other hand, your mistakes will be more easily forgiven when people know that your desire to treat them right is highest in your mind.
- Make Decisions - Many people get stuck with one idea or one formula or have a problem they cannot get past. You have to be willing to get things done. If there is something you haven’t been dealing with in your life, stop waiting for it to be solved for you. Deal with it. Move on to the next thing, and don’t stop.
- It takes time - When you start moving forward with honesty as you build relationships, focus on quality, and make decisions, you will start to know deep down that you are going to make it! Don’t get frustrated. It often takes longer than you might expect, but when you cross the finish line it will all have been worth it.
So often our society glamorizes the people who were the exceptions, who were greedy or got lucky. And of course, the dream of becoming a millionaire is sold as a commodity by people who want to buy your dream, but not show you how to actually get there. You have within you the ability to get there by doing it the right way. Know this first. Now what are you waiting for! What will be your first decision after reading this?
« Back to Articles
Previouse article: What it Means to be Human
Next article: Does Google Trust You?