The phpLD Multi Directory Checker makes approving and rejecting links on multiple directories easy. Just enter your database information and all your links requiring appoval from all your directories will be shown. This application will remember your db info, so you can open it and recheck as often as you like. Save time with the Multi Directory Checker.
How to purchase: (cost: $15)
1. Create a phpLD Account or login to your existing phpLD account.
2. Click on "Purchase Products" and select the Multi Directory Checker.
We have a forum to help with Pre-sales questions.
1. This Multi Directory Checker is for use by one individual on one computer.
2. This application works with Windows XP and Vista, and may work with some older versions of Windows also.
3. The host of your database must allow remote connections. Please make sure this is possible before purchasing the software.
Below is a screenshot of the application.
1. Enter server information to connect to your phpLD database(s). Click Test Connection.
2. Choose which database you would like to browse.
3. You should see the database you selected in the 'Connected Directories' on the right hand side.
4. Click 'Start'. You should see the Records field populated with the Titles, URLs, etc from the database you chose.
5. You can then select single or multiple entries (or even "Select All"), and then choose to Approve Selected or Reject Selected.
6. When you close the program, it will remember all your db info, and you can open it and check all your directories again as often as you like.
Terms of Service:
1. phpLD cannot be held responsible for incompatibility issues, and cannot give refunds, so please understand you take this risk when purchasing the software.
2. Future upgrades will be made available to purchasers of the software, but please know that the terms of service may be changed without notification, and upgrades may be subject to those terms.
3. phpLD reserves the right to disable software that is used in violation of the terms.
4. The software artwork, code, and all parts are protected by the license, which cannot be resold or transferred without written consent.
5. Support is limited. We we always try to address issues in a timely manner when possible. However, phpLD is not responsible for any delays in use of the software as a result of issues incurred by the user, and makes no promises at to the speediness of support.
« Back to Helpful Resources
Previouse article: phpLD Categories DB
Next article: USA Cities and States mysql Dump