This is the first installment of the phpLD Template Pack. These templates are provided by template designers.
A few notes about the templates in the package:
1. These templates were not created by phpLD, but were provided by phpLD template designers who gave their permission to have their template included.
2. phpLD may not fully support the functionality of all templates, and in some case you may need to seek help with the template designer.
3. To use the template pack, extract the zip, and open the folder called phpLD-3.2-template-pack. There you will see all the templates. Upload these template folders to the template folder of you phpLD 3.2 installation. Then login to you admin and go to Template Manager (/admin/conf_templates.php?r=1). There you can Activate different templates and try them for yourself.
4. You can also find many of the templates here: http://www.phplinkdirectory.com/demo/
5. If you are a phpLD template designer and wish to have your template included, feel free to submit in this thread.
6. Some templates may have additional requirements such as linking back to the site of the designer or the template sponsor. Make sure you look at the read me files.
7. Some templates may have additional folders for modifications that are included in the template (such as the statistics mod), so make sure you look at the read me files and the folders included with the template.
« Back to Templates
Previouse article: Trutone Theme
Next article: Verde Template for V2.1.1, V2.1.2, V3.1, V3.2