phpLD Mod Control Panel:
- Created a MCP installer script that will fetch the MCP source ZIP file from monster-submit.com, and install the MCP. Couldn't be any easier.
- Added functionality to MCP to upgrade MCP (in addition to installing and upgrading mods) within the web-based environment of the MCP - no need to use FTP or phpMyAdmin.
- Lots of fancy/intricate HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX/PHP, so I tested MCP with FF, IE, Chrome, Opera, and Safari - and validated the XHTML. Pass!
When released this week, you will be able to download the MCP installer script from the phpLD_Vault Members Area. Requirements:
- running phpLD 4.1
- running PHP with CURL installed/enabled
- PHP configured with --enable-ftp
- web server configured to allow remote connections
1. Porting all the phpLD_Vault mods to 4.1.
2. Development of the VS Mod Control Panel (VS-MCP) that allows for administering the phpLD_Vault mods including installation, upgrading, and uninstallation.
3. Development of new and exciting mods.
And be sure to peruse themonster submit phpLD mods.
« Back to Mods
Previouse article: Directory Reports
Next article: TinyMCE and Formatting Articles